Yacht Charter in France
European Yachts company offers skippered, crewed or bareboat yacht charter in France at the best price. Sailing yachts, motor boats, houseboats and catamarans are available for rental in the following regions of France:
- French Riviera (Marseille, Cannes, Nice, Bormes-Les-Mimosas, Saint-Raphaël, Cogolin, Grimaud, Toulon, Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, Menton)
- Corsica (Ajaccio, Propriano, Luri, Bonifacio)
- Canal du Midi (Castelnaudary, Capestang, Homps)
- Burgundy (Jean-de-Losne, Auxerre, Tannay)
- Nouvelle-Aquitaine (Agen, Le Mas-d'Agenais, La Rochelle, Jarnac, Cognac)
- Occitanie (Portiragnes, Cahors, Colombiers, La Grande-Motte, Luzech)
- Bourgogne-Franche-Comté (Branges, Decize, Migennes, Pontailler-sur-Saone, Digoin, Vermenton, Chatillon-en-Bazois)
- Bretagne (Arzon, Quiberon, Larmor-Plage, La Trinite-sur-Mer, Messac, Lorient, Redon)
- Grand Est (Hesse, Fontenoy le Chateau, Boofzheim, Languimberg)
- Normandy (Treauville)
- Centre-Val de Loire (Briare, Chatillon-sur-Loire)
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (Hyeres, Antibes, Golfe-Juan, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer, Saint Laurent du Var, Le Lavandou, Bandol, Frejus, Cap d'Ail)
- Languedoc Roussillon (Agde, Saint Gilles, Saint-Cyprien, Sete, Leucate)
Yacht Charter in the South of France (French Riviera) and Corsica
France is famous for its luxurious beach resorts and beautiful capital of the Riviera - Nice, the largest port in Mediterranean Sea which is located in Marseille and many harbors with well developed infrastructure for yachting. European Yachts company offers yacht charter in the South of France - French Riviera (Marseille, Bormes-Les-Mimosas, Saint Raphael, Cogolin, Grimaud) or Corsica island. Port Grimaud is well-known city in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez and famous among yachtsmen all over the world. You can see a plenty of antique and modern sailing and motor yachts in Port Grimaud. All the beauty of the Cote d'Azur and Port Grimaud is really revealed if you watch it from the sea. The entire coastline is privately owned. Yacht rental in the South of France is widespread, particularly in French Riviera (Cote d'Azur). View catalog and prices!
The “sea gate” of France is Marseille which is protected by two substantial forts from the sea. While saiing in France it is impossible to ignore the famous Château d'If fortress which is situated on a small island within 15-minute slow sailing from the port of Marseille. While renting a yacht you will be able to pass the rock of Saint Raphael and get to the Gulf of Napoule. After this you will watch the island of St. Margaret where Iron Mask was imprisoned and the famous Cannes - the capital of film festivals.
We advise you to rent a yacht in Corsica if you wish to have ideal yacht cruise holidays. This is one of the most beautiful islands in the world with the pristine nature, sandy beaches and excellent climate. Many beautiful bays, mountains, plains and famous Scandola Nature Reserve are located in Corsica. It is perfect for sailing trips. We offer sailing boat or catamaran rental in Corsica if you want to spend active holidays.
Sailboats, Motor Boats, Houseboats and Catamarans Rental in France
Sailboats, motor boats, houseboats and catamarans rental in France is available now. It is not a problem if you can't steer a yacht. The experienced skippers will help you. The specialists of European Yachts company will help you to hire skippered, crewed or bareboat yacht charter in France.
You can hire a high-class luxury boat in France or a budget option. The cost of chartered yachts depends on their class, crew availability, charter period and other factors. Boats are well equipped, comfortable and always maintained in good conditions. They are ready for charter all the time.
The modern yachts Jeanneau, Dufour, Beneteau, Elan, Gemini, Linssen, Hanse, Bavaria, Fountaine Pajot, Grand Soleil, Admiral, Nautitech, Bali, Lagoon, Leopard, etc. are waiting for you! You can view the prices of yacht charter in France (Marseille, Bormes Les Mimosas, Saint Raphael, French Riviera, Corsica, Normandy, Canal du Midi, Burgundi, Occitanie, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, etc.) in the Booking section. Sailing holidays in France will leave unforgettable impressions in your memory!